can you eat around mold on fruit

If you see mold on fruit, it’s important to throw the fruit away immediately. Mold can cause serious health problems, and it’s not worth the risk to try to eat around the moldy bits.

If mold is on the outside of fruit then it’s probably okay to eat, but if it’s on the inside then you should get rid of it. Mold can cause respiratory problems, so it’s best to err on the side of caution and get rid of any fruit that has mold on it. Thanks for reading!

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

thingsmybellylikes.com
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general